The Elevator Puzzle
Instructions:A building has 6 persons in its lobby. You are required to move each person to their respective floor as indicated on the right. However, the following conditions apply:
- The elevator cannot travel on its own.
- The elevator cannot carry more than 2 persons at a time (Mother and Child count as 2 persons).
- The Young Man and the Young Woman cannot be left alone on a floor or in the elevator.
- The Cop and the Young Woman cannot be left alone on a floor or in the elevator.
- The Old Man cannot operate the elevator on his own.
- The Child can never be separated from the Mother
- You can make unlimited moves.
How to Play:
- Click on the person to move them in and out of the elevator.
- Use the arrows to move the elevator up and down.
© IQTestExperts.com 2009